＜Examples of how we help our clients＞
- NGOs/NPOs collaboration for developing corporate strategy
(ESG Vision Creation, Scenario Planning, etc.)
- CSV business development, marketing, and lobbying with NGOs/NPOs
- Strategy for creating collective impact
NGOs/NPOs Collaboration improves your Competitiveness and Leadership of solving Social Problems
3 Biggest Benefits of Collaborating with NGOs/NPOs
1. Successful Strategy Development
The professionals of NPOs and NGOs are conversant in sustainability and human rights. Their profound knowledge and experience help you gain the in-depth understanding of social issues and get the new perspective on your strategies to make them more effective, realistic, and practical.
2. Extensive Network
NGOs/NPOs focusing on advocacy have extensive network in governments and international organizations and their voices have huge influence on the consumers. Collaboration with these NGOs/NPOs can lead the companies to also build new network.
3. Increase in Legitimacy
Collaborations with NGOs/NPOs adds legitimacy to your business which increases the cohesiveness and persuasiveness to your stakeholders. Collaborating with appropriate NGOs/NPOs by project can contribute in mitigating greenwashing risks and increase corporate brand values.
Collaborating with NGOs/NPOs in various fields (Corporate strategy, R&D, procurement, promotion, etc.)
We have led many collaboration projects between major global companies and NGOs/NPOs. Many of our consultants have been involved in the actual operation and management of NGOs/NPOs. We bring our profound knowledge and rich experience to help you seek the most effective collaboration approach to realize your business goals.
- Create the effective case study in the targeted industry inside and outside of your country;
- Set the collaborate purpose based on your business strategy;
- Seek the most effective collaborate ways with NGOs/NPOs;
- List up the potential partners of NGOs/NPOs;
- Create the action plan to realize the collaboration
- Rich experience in corporate and business strategy development
- Leading numerous projects of NGOs/NPOs collaboration
- Extensive network with NGOs/NPOs and participation in their operations